There are many restaurants in Tyson’s corner and McLean with private rooms. These Northern Virginia restaurants are great for corporate events, holiday parties, and intimate gatherings, and offer an unforgettable experience with good food and new menu items. Some are inside the mall and others are outside.
Restaurants In Tysons Corner With Private Rooms: In Tyson’s Mall
Tysons Corner in Fairfax County, Virginia, is home to two major shopping malls: Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria. These two buildings are in the heart of Tysons Corner and nearby McLean and have some of the best restaurants in the are for hosting social events or a large party. It is one of the reasons that McLean is such a popular place to live.
Tysons Corner Center is a central hub for shopping in Northern Virginia. It offers a wide range of stores and restaurants including popular and affordable brands like Hollister, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Cusp, and H&M. Tysons Galleria, also sometimes called Tysons 2, has some of the world’s most luxurious retailers, including Cartier, Chanel, Versace, Dior, Chanel, Saint Laurent, and Balenciaga. Both balls have restaurants that rooms that can host private events..
Jiwa Singapura – In Tyson’s Galleria (Tysons 2)
This restaurant is located on the second floor Tyson’s Galleria and has a massive 10,000 square foot space. It is in the perfect location in the mall, with quick access to escalators as well as to the parking lot. It is the newest restaurant in this part of the mall.
The restaurant caters to larger groups with specialized catering menus, perfect for any special celebration, from a rehearsal dinner to holiday events. Each establishment, with its inviting main dining area and private spaces, ensures that private parties and professional gatherings are both memorable and enjoyable.
This restaurant is by Chef Pepe Moncayo, who is known for his Michelin-starred restaurant Cranes Spanish Kaiseki in Washington, D.C. Jiwa Singapura is inspired by the diverse culinary scene of Singapore, offering a blend of street-food culture and high-end dining, with dishes like Hainanese chicken rice, laksa, and chili crab.
The venue has four private spaces, catering to a variety of events, including birthday parties, corporate events, cocktail parties, and dinner parties. These spaces include:
- Orchid Room: Seating for 20 guests.
- Merlion Bar: Accommodates 25 seated and 50 standing guests.
- Marina Bay Patio: Can seat 50 guests and hold 80 standing.
- Sentosa Veranda & Mini Bar: Offers seating for 45 and can accommodate 70 guests standing
- Full Buyout: 200 people
Maggiano’s Little Italy – In Tyson’s 2
Maggiano’s in Tysons Galleria also offers various private dining spaces with different capacities to accommodate a range of events. For traditional Italian dishes in a warm upscale environment, consider this restaurant for your next private party.
This restaurant has convenient parking being part of the large Tyson’s Galleria mall. This restaurant also has a large variety of options when it comes to private rooms so it’s really the perfect place for a group of any size. You can see the wide variety below.
- Trentino: Capacity for up to 50 guests, both standing and sitting.
- Barolo: Accommodates 50 guests, both standing and sitting.
- Milano: Designed for 50 guests, standing or sitting.
- Portofino: Can host 50 guests, either standing or sitting.
- Ballroom: The largest space, with a capacity for 200 guests, both standing and sitting.
- Francesca: Suitable for 50 guests, whether standing or sitting.
- San Angelo: A smaller space with a capacity for 24 guests, both standing and sitting.
- Calabrese: Also accommodates 24 guests, standing or sitting.
- Gabbiano: Has room for 40 guests, both in standing and sitting arrangements.
- Calabrese & Gabbiano: Combined, these spaces can host 70 guests, both standing and sitting.
- Ballroom + Francesca: This combination can accommodate 250 guests, both standing and sitting.
- Cal/Gabb/San Angelo: A combined space for up to 90 guests, both standing and sitting.
Earls Kitchen + Bar – In Tyson’s Corner Center
Earls Tysons Corner is located in the Tyson’s Corner Center Mall. It has a few private event spaces perfect for hosting parties and gatherings. The venue combines west coast vibes with east coast charm, providing a unique atmosphere for events. They have several spaces available for private events:’
- Whiskey Bar: An intimate bar space ideal for smaller gatherings.
- Outdoor Patio: Equipped with an outdoor fire pit, offering a cozy environment for events.
- Lounge and Dining Room: Additional spaces that can be used for private functions, each offering a distinct ambiance suitable for different event types
La Sandia – In Tyson’s Corner Center
Chef Richard Sandoval, internationally recognized as the Father of Modern Mexican Cuisine, leads the culinary experience at La Sandia. Dinner menus at La Sandia can accomodate many different types of diners including those who are vegetarian.
La Sandia is located in Tysons Corner Center Mall, and has a variety of flexible event spaces suitable for private dining and parties:
- La Sandia: A full buyout for a very special event in this restaurant can accommodate up to 225 people seated or 400 for a reception. It has a full dining room and Tequila Bar, providing a vibrant setting for events.
- El Agave: Best for smaller gatherings, El Agave can seat up to 40 people or host 60 for a reception. It features indoor patio seating, ideal for celebrations and social parties.
- La Luna: This is a private room that is perfect for intimate gatherings and private parties, La Luna can host up to 35 people seated or 45 for a reception.
- La Estrella: This semi-private dining room can accommodate up to 60 people seated or 75 for a reception and offers flexible seating options
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood – In Tyson’s Corner Center
As the name suggests, this restaurant specializes in seafood and is known for its elegant private dining rooms. It is located in Tysons Corner Center right next to the Hyatt. There are two main spaces here for private events.
- The Speakeasy Room: This is a small room with a capacity of 12 for an intimate dinner. This room does have a TV and wireless internet if needed for a presentation.
- The Austin Room: A completely private dining room on the lower level of the restaurant, ideal for seated events and standing receptions. This room is equipped with a plasma TV and wireless Internet access.
Seasons 52 – Tyson’s Corner Center
A restaurant that focuses on seasonal ingredients, providing a private dining experience that can accommodate various group sizes. This restaurant is in Tyson’s Corner Center.
Napa Room Capacity
Carneros Room Capacity
Sonoma Room Capacity
Sonoma / Carneros Combined Capacity
Chef’s Table Capacity
Restaurants In Tysons Corner With Private Rooms: Outside The Mall
There are several restaurants outside the two malls in Tyson’s Corner that have private rooms to host events. Let’s take a look at some options.
This restaurant is part of a popular regional chain known for its commitment to sustainable and locally sourced ingredients, offering a comfortable setting for private dining.
Founding Farmers in Tysons Corner does host private parties and group dining events. They can accommodate a range of group sizes, from dinner parties to larger events with as many as 200 guests. The venue offers multiple arrangements to provide a unique group dining experience. This includes options for sit-down meals and “mix & mingle” events, with the possibility of prix fixe menus that can be tailored to meet specific needs and budgets. Additionally, they offer semi-private and private dining spaces like the Sun Tea Room and The Mezzanine, suitable for various types of gatherings.
Moreover, for those looking to host events outside of the restaurant, Founding Farmers Co. Catering & Events offers full-service catering with options for drop-off and pick-up services, suitable for various events like office lunches, corporate luncheons, and more.
The Palm Restaurant
This restaurant is a classic American steak house that is walking distance from the Ritz Carlton Tyson’s corner and very close to the Tyson’s 2 Galleria mall. It is in an ideal location if you want to be close to the Ritz Carlton Hotel or Tyson’s Galleria.
The Palm also has some outdoor dining for an event when the wether permits. For private events, there are a number of options at this restaurant. Let’s take a look at them.
- Boardroom: Accommodates 16 guests for both seated and reception-style gatherings.
- Private Dining Room A: Has a capacity of 24 guests, both seated and for receptions.
- Private Dining Room B: Can host 40 guests for seated and reception events.
- Private Dining Room A & B Combined: Suitable for larger gatherings with a seating capacity of 64 and a reception capacity of 75.
- Patio: Offers an outdoor setting with seating for 27 and a reception capacity of 50.
The Capital Grille
The Capital Grille is an upscale restaurant that has many private dining facilities, suitable for both personal and professional gatherings. This high end classic American steak house is great for a unique dining experience as well as for very special occasions. The main dining room has rich mahogany accents and brings an elegant experience to the heart of Northern Virginia.
Even if you are hosting a private function, your guests can still have the complete Capital Grille experience.
Featuring Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, Nostos has an elegant setting for your next special occassion. This restaurant in Tysons Corner offers private dining options and have spaces available for private events. The restaurant also has several options when it comes to private dining menus.
It is conveniently located right off Leesburg Pike making it easily accessible for many people. The information on their website is limited but you can email them for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is located in Vienna, Virginia, very close to Tysons Corner Center Mall, but not located in the mall. This restaurant is known for its American cuisine and seafood, and also features a cocktail bar. It’s a very popular restaurant in the Tyson’s Corner area. Here are the many options when it comes to private dining:
Seated dining for 8-14 guests.
Order directly off Patsy’s American or Randy’s Prime Seafood & Steaks menu
Randy’s Private Dining Room
Seated dining for 10-24 guests.
Order directly off Randy’s Prime Seafood & Steaks menu.
Seated dining for up to 80 guests.
Cocktail events up to 100+ guests.
Patsy’s Back Corner Cove
30-60 guests seated/standing
Food & beverage minimum: $1,500
Reservation fee: $500
Patsy’s Back Porch
60-120 guests seated/standing
Sunday-Thursday food & beverage minimum: $2,500
Reservation fee: $1000
Friday & Saturday food & beverage minimum: $2,500
Reservation fee: $2,500
Patsy’s Back Bar “Stage”
15-30 guests seated/standing
Food & beverage minimum: $500
Reservation fee: $250
Patsy’s Back Bar Center High-Tops
Food & beverage minimum: $250/each
Reservation fee: $100
Patsy’s Main Bar High-Tops
Food & beverage minimum: $250/each; $750 for all three
Restaurants In Tysons Corner With Private Rooms: Now Closed
Some popular Tyson’s Restaurants have closed.
This restaurant is permanently closed.
This McLean, Virginia restaurant has also closed.
Restaurants In Tysons Corner With Private Rooms: Summary
Whether you are hosting a private function for a baby shower, or need to host a memorable event for a birthday party, there are many places in Tyson’s Corner where you can host your next event. Tyson’s Corner has many restaurants with flexible spaces, from small private rooms to semi-private dining spaces. To host your next gathering inTyson’s Corner be sure to check out Jiwa Singapura, La Sandia, The Capital Grille and Seasons 52.